Последователи

вторник, 15 април 2014 г.

Floral profusion

Hello , Ladies!
New week and new challenge in Crafty cardmakers blog.
Last days I am really too busy and I have no time to do many of things which I planned :(
For sure in next days I won't be able for my hobby, because a lot documents waiting for my attention  :D But for  this time on the year this is absolutely normal for every accountant .Yet some terrible days and  after this I will relax and will enjoy because will have few reasons for celebrations :) People who are close to me, know for what I talking :)
Enough words about me. It's time to show you my project for our current challenge :)
I created one envelope for money in purple color and hope you'll like it. Here is it :

Well ! This was all from me for now!
I am not sure when will back ,but hope soon :)
Lovely week for all and good luck on those of you who will join our challenge :)
Hugs !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар